1. What is spot gold?
Spot gold (also known as international spot gold and London gold) is a spot transaction, which means delivery after the transaction is completed or within a few days. Spot gold is an international investment product. The gold companies establish trading platforms to conduct online trading transactions in the form of leverage ratios to form investment and wealth management projects.
Spot gold is also commonly referred to as the world's largest stock. Because the daily trading volume of spot gold is huge, the daily trading volume is about 20 trillion US dollars. Therefore, no consortium and institutions can artificially manipulate such a huge market, relying entirely on market regulation. There is no bookmaker in the spot gold market, the market is standardized, the self-discipline is strong, and the regulations are sound.
2. Investment characteristics
1. Gold price volatility: According to the international gold market, the quotation is made in accordance with international practice. Due to various international political, military, economic, supply and demand factors, and various emergencies, gold prices are often in violent fluctuations, and they can use this volatility difference for gold trading.
2. Long trading hours: Each company combines different situations and operating hours vary from up to 22 hours per day, covering major international gold market trading hours. (Daylight system from Monday 8:30 - to Saturday 02:30; Winter order Monday 8:30 - to Saturday 03:30)
3. Instant settlement of funds: T+0 trading rules, allowing the day to be closed, follow-up, investors can conduct multiple transactions with market trends allowed
4. Convenient transaction, simple operation: mainly use the online trading system to place orders, or you can order by phone. The trading software is easy to learn. The company also provides market analysis system and market analysis report.
5. Two-way trading: gold prices go up, do more, make money; gold prices fall, short, and make money. (Stocks can only be operated unilaterally).
6. Risk controllable: You can set a stop-loss stop loss, and you can also conduct limit trading in advance to grasp profit and control loss.
7. Capital Leveraged Trading: With small and large trading, the margin is automatically expanded by 100 times when trading, thus improving the utilization rate of funds and lowering the trading threshold.
8. There is no dealer control: the investment is in the international market, not the listed company. The market has a large amount of transactions per day, and the organization cannot control the market.
9. The transaction fee is low.
10. The trend is good: personal gold investment has only just emerged in China, and will become the largest investment market in the future. From a technical perspective, gold is in a bull market.
Bingbon respects all the laws of all countries to encrypt digital assets in block chains. The services shown on this page are not open to residents in the following countries or regions: Afghanistan, Burundi, Belarus, Central African Republic, Congo, mainland China, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Iraq, Iran, Democratic Republic of Korea, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Serbia, Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uganda, the United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Cuba, the United States (including all United States territories, such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam). This list of excluded countries may vary, depending on the service.