Dear Bingbon Users,
Ethereum (ETH) is expected to undergo a hard fork & upgrade at the Ethereum block height of 12,244,000 (estimated at 17:04 UTC+8, Apr 15, 2021). In order to protect the rights of all users and avoid the uncertain risks caused by the hard fork, Bingbon platform will implement the following risk control measures.
- Deposits and withdrawals of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be suspended at 16:30 (UTC+8), Apr 15, 2021. (Note: To ensure the safety of your assets, please do not deposit or withdraw ETH and ERC-20 tokens during the upgrade period.)
- ETH and ERC-20 token deposit and withdrawal services will be reopened once the upgrade network is deemed to be stable and secure. The specific time will be notified separately in an announcement.
- The upgrade of Ethereum will start when the block reaches the height of 12,244,000, the estimated time is for reference only. Bingbon will adjust the suspension of deposit and withdrawal according to the actual start time.
- The trading of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the upgrade.
- It’s recommended to leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed in full prior to the above-mentioned cut-off time. Bingbon will assist users to handle any technical issues during the upgrade.
- For more information on the hard fork & upgrade, please refer to this link. Ethereum Berlin Upgrade Announcement
Digital asset derivatives trading is highly leveraged and risky, and may result in partial or total loss of account funds. Before conducting contract trading, investors must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of contract trading, and decide whether to participate in contract trading based on their investment experience, goals, financial status, and ability to bear risks.
Bingbon Operation Team