Key Words: Demo Trading, VST, Analog Token.
- What is the VST analog token?
VST (Virtual USDT) is the analog token issued only by Bingbon. VST currently can be used as margin in Standard Contract or Copy Trading for demo trading. The profit generated from VST demo trading has no real value and can not be withdrawn.
- How to obtain VST？
- After registration, there will be 100,000 VST in the VST Account of the new Bingbon account;
- If you run out of VST, please contact online customer service for replenishment.
- How to check the VST balance？
Before you use VST for Standard Contract or Copy Trading, you need to transfer the VST from Fund Account to Standard Contract Account. The [Available Margin] shown is the VST balance available for demo trading.
- How to use VST as margin for demo trading?
a. Click any trading pair at the [Standard Contract] page from [Contract] interface on Bingbon App to enter the ordering page.
b.Make sure the [Vst Account] has been chosen.
c.The daily limits on the number of VST orders is 150.
Note: The only difference between demo trading and real trading is the margin type- VST only for demo. With this feature, users can get familiar with Standard Contract trading and Copy Trading on Bingbon without risk of losing real assets.