Key Words: Google Authentication, Cancel or Reset Google Authenticator.
- First Time Google Authentication Setting
- Search and download “Google Authenticator” on the phone Browser or in the App Store. ( You can directly click the [Download] button from the [Link Google Authenticator] page at [Security Center]- [Account] interface on Bingbon App.)
- To open the installed “Google Authenticator”, click the “➕” button to link, and paste the Key from Bingbon App.
3. When the setup is successfully completed, you will receive a 6-digit verification code. Enter this code into the blank space of GA code to complete “Step 3” of the GA setting.
- Cancel or Reset Google Authenticator
If you wish to cancel or reset Google Authenticator, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support. You will be asked to provide a selfie with your ID card(passport/ driving license), your face, and a paper note writing the following information; Bingbon account, the handling issue and date. (e.g.: User ID: 34489357; Reset Google Auth.; 2020/11/13.)