Key Words: Risk of Copy Trading
Bingbon offers the Copy Trading feature. Before following one/ more traders or initiating any particular strategy, users should make a reasonable assessment of their overall financial conditions including financial planning. Users should also understand that Copy Trading is highly speculative and users may be exposed to large losses in excess of the amount used to follow traders. The risks associated with the Copy Trading feature include but are not limited to automated trading operations where the user’s account can start and end trades without her/his manual intervention.
- Automated trade execution and other related trading operations can be completed in your account without your manual work to open and close positions.
- Bingbon investment management services are at your discretion. It is your decision to copy a specific trader or multiple traders or even follow any specific trading strategy. In making these decisions, you confirm and agree that you have made a reasonable assessment of your overall financial conditions, and that you understand that Copy Trading is highly speculative and are aware that you may be exposed to large losses in excess of the amount used to follow traders.
- The Copy Trading function Bingbon provides is for reference only. Employees and agents of Bingbon and its affiliates are not investment or financial advisors. If you make any investment decision based on the information provided on our website or the information accessed from the Copy Trading function, you do so at your own risk. Bingbon and its affiliates,including its employees and agents do not bear any losses.
- You should also conduct your own research before making any investment decision. You should independently determine whether your investment, strategy, or any other products and services meet your needs based on your own investment objectives and personal financial conditions.
- If you make other transactions on your own or modify/ cancel the instructions generated by the Copy Trading function, the assets of your account may be significantly different from the users you are following. Withdrawals of the trader may also result in differences in the two accounts as that may affect the ratio of the order transactions.
- The past performance, risk profile, statistics of users and all information displayed on our website and applications about users do not represent future performance and should be considered as a hypothetical situation.
- Past performance and risk ratio should be considered as a hypothetical performance. There are many inherent limitations to hypothetical performance. It is not guaranteed that any account will obtain gains or losses similar to past performance/ displayed risk rate.The actual P&L ratio of each investor may vary, depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to account balance (deposit and withdraw) at the time of the transaction, market behavior, investor's account settings, and the actual performance of the trader.